McConnell School of Irish Dance is a registered member of Cumann Rince Náisiúnta(CRN), based in Dublin, Ireland. Dancers compete in CRN's Open Platform Feis, which take place at the Regional, National, & World levels.
CRN Dancers also have the option to compete in any Open Platform FeisThe Competitive season extends Sept - May for dancers who wish to compete in our school or nearby competitions. For dancers who wish to compete at the Regional, National, or World competitions, the season will extend Sept - August.
- Dancers compete in 5 Solo Levels of CRN
- Competitions are offered for all ages and abilities, including adult students.
- Team competitions include traditional figure dances and modern choreography
- CRN U.S.A Feis are held in Minneapolis MN, Dayton OH, Harrisburg PV, Philadelphia PV, Atlanta GA, Dublin CA, and many other cities across the U.S.A, Ireland, and Australia.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON
- Competition is not mandatory. Our competitive program is ideal for dancers who wish to brush up on technique or who need additional learning time.
COMPETITIVE IRISH DANCE